Wednesday 20 February 2019

UK Influencer - Not

Apparently Britain will be losing global influence after Brexit. What a surprise. Why would that be? It's time's like these that I want to swear about the Tory party and give old school labour a good talking too. That I have re-runs of the highly insulting and patronising conversations that I have had witht the British People (of whihc I am one) completley berate me for the way I speak or even think. Then I htink of those kinds of people electing the MP's we have. And then I laugh my tits off. Because lets face it if you have ever expereinced a spiritual quest you'll know the lesson is repeated until it is learned. Most of the time with bigger and bigger consequences as we go. Even if they themselves don't learn you can bet some money it might change the minds of the people that vote for them. Which is hilarious. It's beautiful witnessing radical transformation take place in the shape of a country. The UK is right now that seed that's to destroying itself to grow. It isn't soo much that we are ending the age of capitialism, it may be far more that we are ending the age of industry and modern feudalism along with it.  Are millenials trying to tell us something?

Then I listen to Tom Watson and Jeremy Corbyn on the yeterday's labour split. And I felt absoulutely hartened by it and actually thought that the Labour party had come a very very long way. In fact it was kind of incredible. When I watched Jeremey Corbyn I think that I finally understood the game plan. And that Tom Watson had finally caught up to spead,  in fact I thought it was a brilliant act of leadership. I saw what many of us had been hoping for and in fact I think the splitters have just outsourced themselves out fo job. What I now saw was that Jeremy Corbyn has been making incredibly difficult decisions his whole political career that he has always acted with concious. What is clear is that the press hate him and no matter what he does he is going to be berated. At this very momnet in time it also get me to think about the quality of the mental health of the people who write these daily articles. That the first thing that comes to mind is the blame game. That it's you. You fucked up. You're fucking embarissing me. THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED. I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS. Why put it in capitals? Cause we are all fucking clickbait. We are all fodder for fire and we are actively co-creating every fucking single thing on the planet. What is the the article read  GREAT JOB!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! CORBYN GIVES CLEAR LEADERSHIP! Stood on stage that was all about New Enterprise and Local Manufacturing. I would have thought that would have been right up a bunch of centerists alley. I would have thought they lived for that stuff? Unless of course they don't fully understand the agenda? or unless of course the accusations are indeed correct that there is large scale antisemitism within the party. Yes I'm saying something differently. And attempting not to be cynical of both parties. Think what you click though.

No comments: