Wednesday 20 February 2019

Stop Looking

LOL, man, I'm fucking splitting my sides at myself today. As I have been royally hooked by Brexit I swore it wouldn't happen and now I've found myself headlong in on the drama. It's a joke all of it. A fucking clusterburach. I just couldn't help myself and then the Guardian updates keep coming and the ping ping ping of the mobile phone is making you want more of that crack. Remember your diet is everything that you consume. Politics, especially British politics, it is a dark art that few should meddle in.

Build the future the way you want. Sidestep what you can, choose your battles wisely make sure you have consensus before you start and do your best to stay healthy and supported when trying to take down a giant or out fox a fox. Think happy thoughts. Be excited about your future. Know that there is a better way and you are going to find it. Just for you. Only you, just in the beginning just for now. We create our own reality. 

No comments: