Friday 20 June 2008

same day

Does this mean I'm addicted to blogging? Just spent the last half hour customising the blog I quite like it! What do you think? I've already hit my first major dilemma. Setting up the blog I used the word notepad instead of notebook. Are they interchangeable? I don't think so, my preference was for notebook but i haphazardly used notepad in a moment of misjudgement. I will probably delete all this except for the post and reset it up again like you wouldn't notice. Except I've told you. Being honest is good. I'll probably change Notepad to Notebook throughout the first post see I'm telling you everything. Do you think I should keep a separate blog for art stuff? Art stuff has already seeped in the first of my very separate lives has already seeped in. I hope it's not poisonous.

No comments: