Friday 20 June 2008

Today

well today I'm sitting at home (well home for today) creating this blog and contributing to another blog I completely rebuilt yesterday. I don't know if I'm meant to write this blog kinda like a mission statement or whether this should be a refined and cuticle trimmed and edited version of who I actually am? Or maybe (and I'm seriously considering this) I should have a blog for each of my different dilemmas and dramas as they surface from this day forward. Also is it appropriate to backdate my blogs could I rebuild my whole life story retrospectively? Would that be appropriate? Who's' names should I use? How upset should I allow my bogs to be? Will anybody read it if I appear unstable? Do I want anybody to read it in the first place or is this just for me. The thing is a blog is pretty clear cut, isn't it? Blog's are not like all those spiral bound notepads and multicoloured pens that I exasperatingly try to keep hold of and lug around. Blogs are focused you can't fill up a blog of endless emotional drivel and crappy spiral scribbles and squiggles surrounded by pretty looking words rewrote a hundred different ways; creating a whole new genre that nobody's really released yet. Because to be honest their not really scribbles, their more abstract (with out the intelligence)and not intelligent enough to be scribbles. I mean there just swirls and pretty words. I mainly do them when I'm on the phone and if I study them very carefully sometimes I can retrace some of the conversation. So that is why I'm here so I get it down the important thoughts (which is one written page to five doddle pages) are recorded and formulated so I won't need to buy anymore notepads (though I do love them) or loose anymore pens or kill anymore trees for my own entertainment (more boredom alleviation). So that's it anytime I want to write something it will go on here. Hoping that in fact I will have access to the internet, a working computer and of course time to empty my brain of what can be drivel. Like this. Or maybe you'll come to be pleasantly surprised by the things I think I don't know this is kind of like sitting on the edge of space asking if there's anybody listening.Will this electronic transmition someday meet the edge? Maybe that's it's greatest legacy as it floats off into the ether, can things float out of the internet? or is it earth bound? Lots of questions. So the main things to get down here I think (nothing to profound)I like to write with multicoloured pens and spiral bound notebooks. I get agitated anytime that I have to write using a black pen or in a black anything. I try my very best to avoid black clothes -no I'm not kidding. Only spiral notepads will do it means you can rip pages out with no one knowing or stuff loads of stuff in it like papers and postcards without the binding cracking and I like to write. So here I am writing. Oh and more to the point I hate computers in fact I'm pretty much anti technology so this is a big step, handing it over to us humans and saying good job; maybe all this stuff can have high functionality. Though I'm sure and I might be wrong here that one day Google will collapse or bought out or existing power systems will fail or we will have used up all of the worlds resources so that computers will be no longer available and of course I will die so that this poor wee blog will have no other option than to boldly go on that mission, to the edge. So Google I'm putting my faith (faith to strong), trust in you that this blog will be kept going for as long as I'm interested and will not be deleted before a hard copy can be made only to be destroyed by fire or possible immortalised until the planets destruction in stone and even that doesn't work. So there you have it. Doodles in a notepad and possible journeys to the edge the possibilities are infinite.

No comments: