Saturday 14 September 2019

Writing For Clarity

It's actually 20 past minute three days ago and I've been off on a creative bender again. It's what happens when I get too many ideas and I'm not able to ground them. I'm not afraid to say that I get a bit manic. I like to think of it as creative mania. All the best creative that I know have it. They lock themselves in their studios for days weaving together genius and magic. 

Creative people are actually magicians. They are the driving force of the universe. I met a local artist just the other week who was talking about Universal Language.

I've denied myself a lot fo basic self-care and dharma. Yet at the same time yesterday I brushed my hair, scrubbed my body and today I drank water, as well as being highly productive. I'd say all in all I'm actually doing really well.  


I've been integrating a lot of my ideas about evolution lately. That evolution can only be driven by the driving force of love. That ultimately we are all here to create something. To evolve something. We are all here to play our tiny yet significant roles in what is the larger scale the cosmos. 

I've been thinking a lot about scale in relation to my reality to and how creative force can be filled with the darkness of destruction all to do with Kali. In fact, I found a really good talk on the subject by Alan Watts (Yes another white man). It managed to captivate exactly what I've been ruminating over that last few months, with too big and idea to fully express. The idea started with a revelation about an avocado nut that seemed emerge in coincidence with a conversation Russel Brand had with I think either a British Scientist of Theologian that I can find the link to now. That seemed to emulate that the universe was that the universe was willfully expanding through time. That's quite an easy thing to get your head round in and of it' self what I hadn't quite got my head round was that we. Yes, we. The human race was included in that. That the very process of my witing this innate and unfindable blog might be cause for the universe to expand slightly, project and little more and strangely perfect. That we are all going through a process of refinement. This is the idea that the Avocado seed led me to. That by some form of currently intangible consciousness we were all adapting if slowly our reality. We were evolving. All this a realised due to the near perfectness of Avocado seed. It had not been made it had been perfected and who by? Nobody better than itself of course. You see cause who would know any better on how to become a better avocado seed than of course an avocado. Which takes me further down my line of thinking about the good old avocado seed and beyond into the greater consciousness of the avocado as a species. You see the Avocado Seed, Avocado Tree and fruit all share the same consciousness and yet seem to be quite separate things. They share lineages as well as transformation stories. Much like us humans and each generation we hope gets better. Does better. Creates better, as we pass down our wisdom stories.



No comments: