Friday 13 September 2019

Non-Linear Healing

It's something that I am beginning to touch on more and more in my work. That healing is not linear. It's an idea that has been bandied about a lot. I may even have talked about the Non-Linear concept before in another blog post on The Life Doula. If so I'll check and a leave a link somewhere in here. You have seen this is exactly what I am talking about now. That using the technology of the internet and hyperlinks we can now link through to other spaces and time and wisdom streams. From the past that has the potential to alter our future. Just imagine that for the last ten years or so I've been making a map of my brain on social media. Isn't that crazy. You see not many of us thought about it. Not many of us think about life in those terms even now isn't that crazy. I have to admit only I am thinking about it in this way myself. That we can link information through time. Both bad and good. Largely we like to call those memories. Photographs and writing were ways of moving through time in the 3D, It's got to be fairly straight forward now hasn't it that our brains are not 3D otherwise they wouldn't able to store the information we have. 

Whooo goosebumps..... Have any of you been watching Dr Joe Dispenza

So that's how our brains and our bodies connect when we get reminded of something or even triggered we get jiggerpolted back through time often to remember something that is very relevant to our space and time now, or even in the future. Our brain hyperlinks us from one memory to the next in order to get us to the information we need to thrive. This is why healing is non-Linear. It's why it's something else.  A lot of like to talk about it as spirals. In recent weeks I've been talking a lot about time collapsing in on itself in multiple ways. What I can say is that if you don't get the whole lesson first time round it gets represented other time we just need a little nudge of information to make it correct. 

Sometimes though we have memories that have not been fully processed or filtered through and even worked out. This especially true with the fast pace of life today. This specifically is why healing is non-linear sometimes we have to push through to survive. It's rare these days that we simply have to revert to dharma to get buy. We are all out of sink and now we are healing decades later, grieving our future before fully reconciling the past. It's a fucking mess up there in our heads follow some of the links and you'll get a better picture of what I mean. 

No comments: