Thursday 12 September 2019

It's All Connected

So I'm writing this here because there is now no longer room for my personal outpourings on my professional website. Do you love my compartmentalising? I'm not sure if it's healthy easier but let's see what happens next... What I've begun to understand that as The Life Doula I'm interested in the impacts of systemic abuse and trauma and how to create systemic healing. You can see why I have huge anxiety at times. For years I have been wandering all over the place geographically, mentally and emotionally in my quest to resolve the world's problems. It started out with Land Abuse, I figured out that the cause for Land Abuse was human and I decided to take my quest there. Trying to understand how trauma impacted the planning process and a sense of belonging, as well as creating further displacement. It was a bit of a wild ride. Then what I realised was that people just wanted to feel better and that having stable, connected, well-served communities is absolutely key to that.  

And so every since putting people at the core of my plan on how to heal the world I've now been on a mission of how best to do that. What I can tell you is that it has taken some time. That it is multilayered as it could be problematic. The real news is that I'm right here back on the blog doing what I need to to do to stay sane and that is writing. Making the pain pay and finding a way to focus, kerb and harness my own creative energy for the good. Bear in mind that I also have my own traumas that can be a long meandering and winding road that often leads me away from here and then back again. That prioritising my own needs are the best way to to have the capacity to do the work I'm here for. That unlocking generation of abuse and trauma isn't easy and won't be done right here right now. That I can take one hour or even one day to experience joy if I need to. That I need to keep on building stamina.


All I can say is that if you are actually interested and keen to find out more keep watching this space and the information will eventually guide me back to here or one of my other platforms and eventually the story, realisation, insight will be shared and I'll no longer be playing tens years of twenty years of catch up. I can hear Abraham Hicks' amusement from here. So this is where I am here. At the centre of my own circle that was created for me and that I may now only just be beginning to get a handle over. Seriously though this is going to be a lifetime's work. Sorting through all this, making the magic happen, sharing the wisdom and doing my best to leave humanity and the planet better than I found it. 

So yes it's all connected.  If you are following me on Instagram the hashtag will tell you so. You can always head over to The Life Doula if you want to learn even more.

No comments: