Tuesday 17 September 2019

Overload, Backed Up Thoughts and Business Strategy

So today once again I'm swimming in strategy and wondering why it is that I never implemented a lot of the creative ideas that I had. That somehow I might be a lot further along in my journey if I had just marketed myself as a "slow coach". Yet that wasn't it entirely.

I was sitting having a cigarette this morning when it hit me. Again. Another title for a book I have not yet written and can join the ten other on the to-do list.

"That Nebulis Thing We Are All Talking About and Can't Name: Systemic Trauma"

Yup and there it is the thing is this is not new information, it what just about every self-help book talking about. Lack of connection, lack of community, purpose, our why or even the fact that we don't touch, we don't talk. We are lonely. Today though my own community I was sent a link to Radha Agrawal talking on Mindvalley  Radha Agrawal  
talking  Vishen Lakhiani  of Mindvalley about her book 'Belong' that talks about how to create community using a strategy call CRAWL
Community
Ritual
Aesthetics
Why & What
Language
These are the five things that she believes need to be considered in your life in order to tackle loneliness. For me though what I find fascinating is already stuff that I have figured out, yet I'm still unable to gain traction on it. What I also love is that there are so many people out there writing and creating and having the ideas that I share. You see I'm not unusual nor am I alone in my quest to build community. Yet I spend a lot of time unpacking my constraints on this. Yes, I have constraints and I wonder how many people share the same constraints as me and whether or not they might help me build the community that I seek more than this. I often have to ask aam I helping or am I hurting as I have huge issues of taking up space as a white woman and South Africa. What opportunities am I stealing from another by taking up space?
It's been a massive question for me and that is what has driven me somewhat counter-intuitively to want to build an online business and community.
So now that I've figured out that what I am really interested in is unravelling Systemic Trauma I wonder exactly how I am going to go about doing that and make money. What strategy do I need to find all the people that are interested in Systemic Trauma and if it's not all Unicorne and sunshine who will buy into it? Not only this I'm a bot if a mess. I don't really believe in linear thinking and right now I'm charging ahead tangled up in my own thought process trying to unravel and clarify what I have already created. You see because I haven't been saying much until because I am to concerned with helping and not hurting and it's making me a little crazy. When really right now I crave certainly and I need to have money in the bank by the end of November before my runway runs out. What I also realise is that true to form I don't want to do or deliver my products or ideas like anybody else. Why is this because I have other complex guiding principles about connection. Where I don't think delivering a Webinar to millions of people offers the best result nor do I believe that it deliver me or the community that I already have with the best results. So like I said it's all a tangle mish-mash of things that I am diving into and unravelling all along with my own personal challenges.

So ideas on a postcard anybody, please....

No comments: