Monday 7 October 2019

Rest

I'm tired. My mind is processing and I want to work. Yet my body my heart my mind is saying stop, process, rest, drink some water and still I'm resistant. When I read my words back I see I really must drink some water now. I drink the water and I see that I have things to do, tasks to complete. Things to return. It's wild. I feel like a cigarette and then I stop myself. Wellness is a process. Rest is necessary and then I think about the sacks that I've been unable to return to their owner for a year and a half. The impulse strikes and I know that is what I must do. Complete that task. Tick it off get it down create the volition. Right after I've finished this. Then I realised that I am finished. I write for my own clarity and now I've resolved to return the sack today and it's time to fulfil the mission. 

No comments: