Thursday 3 October 2019

Get Into The Vortex

What a difference a day makes... Monday I was sitting alone destroyed on the couch. Crying over what can only be described as spilt milk. When I got a message from a friend that I hadn't seen for over  a year. I was invited to take part in a Leadership Course and on my friend hearing my anguish she did what all good friends do and made the decisions for me. You are coming. 
 
All of a sudden my fortunes changed and the things I had spinning round my head trying to sort out leapt into alignment and it was clear the universe had started talking. That I must get ready to be ready and tally-ho and off you go.  The next day another friend sends me an Abundance Meditation. I sell the camera I've been holding onto for way too long and purely by accident find another associate in need of the second camera that I had been looking to get rid of too. So there it is out of the tailspin and straight into abundance and gratitude. You see the universe always has your back even though it might not seem like.  

You just have to be open to receive the messages that it's sending out to you.

No comments: