Monday 21 October 2019

Aries Full Moon and the Admittance of Rage

It's the start of a new working year for me as I start my own personal journey back around the sun. Just for me. This birthday it struck me for the first time that I was far more interested in the future than I was in what had past. I woke up joyful. The day unfolded as it should. A friend came round and cooked me breakfast while the birthday blessings poured in. My plans for the day started to unfold without me having to do much at all. 

I went from breakfast to beach to beauty and the to the bar what all these b's had in common I wasn't quite sure. My weekend had become action-packed without even planning it. 

I went from a Violet Flame Workshop to a braai to home then to the Greenpeace boat to and Redemption Talk to the Hare Krishna Temple, then to meet a friend to eat the most delicious mussels I may have ever tasted. 

There was love, light and blessing everywhere I turned and yet the thing I was most grateful for was the conversation around anger, rage, breaking points. The Aries full moon had been doing its work with outburst and boundaries. It wasn't just me it seemed to be a collective thing. That is why it is so important, to be honest. We can elevate the darkness in all of us if we just bring it out into the light. That we can share our challenges, tell out stories and get a deeper insight into us our humaness.

 I realised I had been learning a lot. That actually sometimes I feel violated. That I want to be heard and respected. Then I felt so super grateful for my friend teaching me the word 'stop'. Obviously, I had heard the word before.  Yet I had never thought to use it to defend myself verbally. Stop!!! Please respect my boundary. How very simple. How very effective. What a great way to educate about consent.

No comments: