Thursday 31 May 2018

Predatory Men On Facebook

Wow so this is a thing. Which I don't want to get distracted by. However it very interesting. It's not something that I have ever had much of an issue. However every since starting up using my Facebook to kick start my business. I now get daily friend request from guys that have no connection to me whatsoever. I wonder why I am getting suggested to them an how much the Facbook algorythm has to do with it?  The literally have nothing to say to me, the second or third question is - 'Are you married?' They are probably wanking over my wedding photos right now. It's creepy, yet fascinating. Just now I accepted a friend request from this guy and when I checked his friends (in the very high 4000s) almost all of them were women. More then slightly disturbing, right? On the other had though I don't want to be  discriminating.  Maybe he runs a modelling agency? Hey-ho just putting it out there and interested to figure out if anybody else is in the same boat and what strategies you use.

No comments: