Tuesday 24 June 2008

Strange clouds overhead

Started well, I've been on the computer most of the day. Mainly, as a result of discovering facebook. How long will it last. In fact it's scary. I started doing that thing where you look up everybody you could ever remember form you life. Not from a need to have loads of friends but because I was curious. It's kinda shocking that alot of people were still in touch from High School. I've always felt quite radically debased. I have no home I am a bum. The thing is that's a choice. Not because I'm not capable of getting into the system working like a bastard and making loads of money. What's it all for? I think this was covered in the previous blog. Moving on.............

Is this handing your life over to God? I think you have to do what makes you feel good. Somebody from a long time ago once said 'You don't spend the time you spend in work back' I pretty much live by that. I've got a life.

The weather's been playing up today and the clouds were going in a very unusually direction as engulfed the Argyll hills. It funny that. How clouds can hug hills and mountains revealing contours that are invisible without them. Jamie and Emmett arrive tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Afton arrives next week and I'm not sure how that will be.

No comments: