Sunday 3 December 2017

Wedding Overwhelm

They tell you to say yes to the dress. Unless of course you can't find the one you want. I've employed a dress maker and pinterest. In fact pinterest used to be fun and it has now become evil. I think that I have over 2000 wedding dress pins and have yet to find a the perfect dress. I have made an agreement with myself. Absolutely no more. The only problem is that I've pinned so many, that new images just keep on popping up in my pinterest feed. I refuse. Trying to find the perfect dress is making me feel physically sick. It's total overwhelm as I can't fully imagine what the dress might look like. 

I feel like I swimming in bridal gowns and that they are drowning me. At least I'm drowning in silk. I have a dressmaker and I trust her completely but it's hard to trust someone with a vision that you can't fully describe. It's time to let go to the creative process. I' narrowed my 2000 pins to just 19 pins. Here is hoping that it all works out right. That's less than 1 percent. How crazy is that?






No comments: