Thursday 19 March 2009

Something for me

Been running round like a hairy banana today. Well to be correct cycling round, except up the hill to Tremough. That I wish I hadn't bothered with, the main thing is that I have to remember to eat. Now that I'm back on full pelt I have to make sure that I am functioning properly and you know what they say "tidy boat tidy mind". You can gather from that that, the boat is a mess right now as i'm sitting here knee deep bags of clean and dirty washing. They are at least in seperate bags and not all jumbled together. I have to start as I mean to go on, especially eating well and taking time for me. I forget that what I need like food, rest and stuff.

The radio show is I going well, at least I think it is and tomorrow is going to be a significant day, I'm going to have on two people who I don't actually know. So it will be interesting. Dave(Old Hill Dave)seems to be loving it. And tomorrow the radio show wwill be on the move with some walkers around Penryn, how strange.

I've also been asked to join the Liberal Democrats, which Im a bit surprised at and I now know that at least one person voted for me in the Penryn Council elections, which makes me feel good and that I didn't make a complete plonker of myself. Penryn Town Councillors have also offered to show 'Occupation 101' at the Temperance Hall, which is very exciting. I have a meeting tomorrow with Matt about Rio stuff and hopefully my first book will be up off the ground.

So loads and loads of stuff going on as well as to do, lets see how far I get tonight.

No comments: