Monday 19 January 2009

24 minutes and counting

The last week has been pretty constructive in terms of sorting my life out. Today I think classifys as a fully functional day, getting up with Jamie at 8.30 am to be dropped off back at the boat after my weekend break out at Trecouliax, it wasn't particularly planned but had been on offer for a while. Sunday seemed like a bit of a blow out as a managed to sleep most of the day. Waking up at 12pm to have a belated porride breakfast., then having a bath promptly having to return to bed again exhausted, waking again at four. It was nice to have a break and a night in a proper bed or even in a house where there is plenty of space to not to trip over other people. Sunday night was spent infornt of the fire and the T.V. watching a n old Mel Gibson film 'Payback'. Saturuday mornign was another Gaza Vigil and we raiseda further £191.34 for the Red Cross. Julia Godswrothy was there along with the new Lib Dem candidate for Cambourne and Falmouth. The police had to ask us to stop throwing shoes at images of George Bush, Gordon Brown, the Israli Presdent and some other Geezza stuck to carboard boxes, in the case that it might cause offence. Fe responded by picking up ell who ins nearly two and by getting her to throw some. The police where on the whole undisruptive I suppose they just had to say there piece. Saturday night was spent at an aucustic music night in Truro ( My first night out in Truro ever) where you paid £5 to see 10n bands. The 'Wives of Farmers' were headling and as always were very good. Intrestingly Mole was there playing a musical sawe which had the most awsome kindazingy echoey sound while Tom form Zappopin was on the Banjo. I think Scott was trying to make the show a bit more interesting. Saying that I've never seen a band where to people play the drums simoltaniosly. thats Scott an Jame on one drum kit. Some of the 'Sex Slaves' were there supporting some friends of theirs. Brenda is an inspiration she really like to be very vocal and participates alot as a member of the audience. So that's how I ended up at Emmett's

The weather has been a bit crazy here foce 7 winds, force 9 expected tonight, hail sleet an even snow this afternoon. The hail posed abit of a threat this moring moving in between 'Samara & 'Silver Quest' as my feet simply roled over the two surfaces while hanging on to a not so sturdy rope.

I've pretty much completed everything on my to do list which is a first for a long time and i'm feeling a lot more positive than for a long time. I even filled in my application for DLA (with some help from Wayne) and wrote a letter challenging Carrick's decision on my Housing Benefit award of £15.97 a week.

3 mins to go on the library computer, I'm going to have to finish this later remember to mention chuckie................

1 comment:

kimberley said...

oh my god the spelling is really bad!!!!!