Sunday 20 July 2008

As I was saying

So all clen with nice fresh undies on I left the Brendan's in the direction of Princess Pavilions, where i wa struck with the name of my next book in a long line of publication that Ihaven't written yet 'The girl that always arrives alone' other titels include 'The Kennel Bell', 'The Guys got Prudence', 'My Beloved Shoes' and many many more I think maybe this could be the title for my epic romatic love story that I've just had the perfect ending for. Hmmm I should really try to remember what those other titles are, there scribbled somewhere in those many spiral bound notebooks. I'll look them out and update you if you're interested.

So Suzanne Vega that was good, never did see Pete who was Brendan's friend who was meant to be attending to. Did I mention that? Paul Chaney was there with Kenna and the afore mentioned Matt. Who I think is now angry with me for describing him as very messy and asked that it might be ammended to 'creatively organised'. What was cool about Suzanne Vega was she had a few more hits than I could remember. Whatsmore is unlike alot female singer/songwriters (this is a generaliation, with no offence intended) that seh was writing and singing about wider issues like child abuse and war and other stuff. Much more entertaining than he left me, or I'm with him, or I'm happy/ unhappy........ great I'm really not intrested I have alot of those feeling myself. Of course I have to slightly back on that Nina Simone, Nina could do everything, Nina is able to tell you every feeling that you might never be capable of feeling because your life simply wasn't that interesting. I found out that I had the same middle name as Nina Simone in her birth name last year and it was one of the greatest revelations of my life. So pleased.

So that Suznne Vega, well not quite abd it will probably come up later. Martin had to leave half way through due to the emothional collapse of Bobalina. Chris was pissing me off, i'm not that sure why? We were all going to go on a magical mystery tour to Troubador and meet up with the Wives bu by the time we'd got the top of High Street, they had come hurtling towards us paused and moved on. Jame would not be returning to the studio. Luckily the star was open.

On arriving in the star I was greeted by the exuberant tones of "Hey Sparky" from Mich (code name: Moyshe McStiff). Mich was looking rather well. Then provided me with the best entertainment of the night by having to hop of his bar stool and than hobble to the downstairs, as he had a broken foot. Mich took it with great spirits what would you expect from a Scottish Jew who grew up in central London - confused you will be. Well after this little exchange Mich returned and decided to join us complaining that Brendan was meant to meet him but hadn't. Phone calls were made and Brendan arrived shortly after.

MIch decinding to join us (Matt, me and Chris) was the indaction of a minor sysmic shift in what is the Music world of Falmouth. Chris had managed to call a very talented guitarist friend of Mich's a c**t, during a recording session at Chris's music studio several years previous. Needless to say Mich and Chris had had exchanged few words since.

However there is a lot to be said of having a common enemy. Mr Munding. and if you chck out falmouthwharves.blogspot.com you'll find out more about that. Mich had had a run in wiht this guy twenty years ago and was familiar with his game plan anyways.........barriers were taken down and maybe we they can be friend again.

There the night begun after the star was Brendan's, there was no achohol but the grenadine an milk sure did tate nice. Joyce and Glan turned up from the initial party (for teh Irish girl) with some opened bottles of wine. Glen and Brendan had some kind of mulit lightter lighting competition and Chris passed out on the bed (Futon). Mich had hobbled off down high street with his broken foot understandably. Chris and I left the party at 3.00am exactly.

Tonight Chris has been mixing Dakota next door with Craig, Dakota's main guy. I had a really nice little adventure with Dom, Fe and Ella into town on their little dingy a wee half in the star and rowed back. Being dropped of at the end of Falmouth Wharves it was a bit of a bond mission trying to get the shopping including two pot noodles back into Pearces Mill without the initial aid of a carrier bag.

The boat trip was great we saw Dougie in his waterside hut and on the way back an orange moon rising over Trefusis point and Flushing. Photographs of the moon rising like that very rarely do it justice or have been enhanced so much it loses it's quality. Photo's can be hard to get right. Though it's moment like this when you understand that Falmouth really can be an amazing place to live. Not that I live here. I don't live anywhere not right now. The moon rising over the harbour has got to be one of it's greatest assets. So the best things in life are free................ Ella fell asleep in th dinghy as Fe rowed and sung to her in spanish, we were all greatful for Dom's bargain baller.

No comments: