Saturday 30 June 2018

Vibrational Elevation

Well I've been enjoying the contrast of life. That means the good and the bad, the dark and the light and deeply working with the desire of what I want. I wonder how clear it is to every body else what they want. It's amazing how much we block ourselves or that the limiting beliefs real us back in. It feels like a time to write down everything that I want. In detail in precise beautiful and amazing detail can you imagine if we did this all the time. What I want, what I really really want. It's like Santa Christmas list - Wow that seems like an amazing workshop to do. What any easy fun and engaging workshop ---- Ooh watch this space. I need to copy and paste this into my other journal. Anyways. Still thinking about the wedding book...... and seasons and their meaning....

No comments: