Tuesday 15 January 2013

Retrospective: Rhinos & Diary Quotes

Rhinos
Diary Quotes

Yes I made a post and based in what I can only guess where ideas at the time. 

Rhinos I can only guess were annoying me at the time. Yes Rhinos. Does that make me an evil person? Probably. Rhinos even the UK are high one the agenda of the endangered list and rightly so. Though I would like to see a little more attention being given to the Scottish Wild Cat, which I have often hoped to see stalking around my neck of the woods. 

So why were Rhino's annoying you? Well they are fucking everywhere. You walk through a mall and there is some weird plastic art piece all about  Rhino's. How beautiful they are how endangered they are and well how poached they are (it's not a cooking recipe) The truth is is what the awareness campaign in really all about money. It's all about how to get you to donate to some well meaning in environmental project that seeks to put the  highest needs of the Rhino first in once case they wanted to move all the Rhinos to better protected game reserves in order save population numbers. To me that quite frankly seemed more than a little preposterous. Largely due to amount of stress that would cause the poor unsuspecting Rhinos. In recent months a plan very similar to this seems to have failed miserably as it did in fact manage to kill more than one of the Rhinos during transportation. 

The real thing that worries me about the Rhino poaching problem is that no one seems to interested in tackling the source of the problem. Which is both extreme poverty and high demand from Asian countries of the illicit substance. 

Diary Quotes 

There like memes of old. That's all I am saying.



No comments: