Friday 15 August 2008

Life on the open waves......

Well not quite. Right pretty much managed to get the hang of it. Rowings become fairly easy nad as well as that relaxing an rejuvinating. I think being on the wate all the time really is a great tonic for the soul. Got stuck on boead a few days ago due to strong winds but luckily I've stocked up on provisions so had plenty of cuops of tea to keep me going as well as Laura company. Yeserda was really suny so got a lot of cleaning done and was very pleased with the results. I've pretty much figured out where everything is going to go. All i need to do now is the major repairs. Sort out the gas plumbing and try not to piss to many people off which can be really difficult on times. Anyways not muc to say other than that. I'll think of something funny soon. Tonight I'm helping Dougie set of the Firewrks for Falmouth Week, will I survive..........

No comments: