Tuesday 15 October 2019

Synchro Destiny

I started the Deepak Chopra Creating Abundance 21 Day Challenge on the 1st of October. I'm only 15 days in and the result have been extraordinary. I'm manifesting faster than I can keep up and my Social Media and Instagram feed are suffering as my real-time existence seems to be speeding up faster than my fat fingers can type. I've known for a very long time that abundance is real. 

That the way that we frame our lives with money is a very far cry from the true abundance that we all have to share. Personally what I have loved about these abundance meditations is that they act as a reminder to the illusions that we have about wealth, abundance and productivity. Today the term synchro destiny was introduced and it blew my mind. Another step beyond flow. That the everything really is working out for me and everything is also in perfect divine order. I feel this more and more as move further and further towards myself again. It's been a hard couple of years and at times I have felt fragmented and scattered as I work deeper and deeper into purpose. That it more an act of surrender than will these meditations have helped me claim that on a much deeper level than I expected or hoped for. 

So much so that two weeks ago on Monday I was invited on a course (not another course) Yes another course by a friend who I hadn't been in touch with for quite some time. She took on a new project and thought I might be interested. To be honest I was in a strange place and had been in a bad place when she messages me. I decided to take it as a divine intervention and followed the breadcrumbs. What happened next was wild. I discover an organisation called A 2 B Transformation
that had developed a brain assessment tool called  Hardwires that was able to identify 16 hardwires that are prevalent in the brain and measure their prevalence along with how well right and left hemispheres are integrated. Personally, for me it's revolutionary and I'm excited to see what happens with the system as the business grows. What I found most enlighting about the assessment was that it identified the traits that needed the most work in my healing journey. I think this might just change everything within personal healing practices.

 More than this these meditations seem to be making the round on WhatsApp group around South Africa, which makes me super excited. Consciousness is contagious and so many of us lack access to the resources we need in order to have the life that we want. Yet even here in Africa, access to WhatsApp is revolutionising how people communicate across the continent. How we use our mobile phones. Of course, it's not just South Africa it's the whole world and now that technology is making and impact in what were once untouchable places. The roll-out of this abundance meditation transforming poverty-stricken communities everywhere? 

Only the other week I was saying how great it would be if home schooling was accessible on mobile phones. That we can teach all children literacy and numeracy. Wouldn't that be incredible? So I'm just going to put it out there that transformation is real. That and abundance meditation causes radical and manifesting.

No comments: