Thursday 14 December 2017

The Importance Of Dharma

Now I'm a Life Coach well actually I am a Life Doula and at them moment my house is a mess. However I do have clarity of purpose. Which means everything else seems to have gone out of the window. My partner is at home sick and I literally found him yesterday lying long ways using another chair as a back rest. Yes that is as confusing and image as it sounds. What has this got to do with boundaries? I feel like the house has turned into an open school for the expressive arts? Which I don't have much judgement of, other then that I have to get back to the dharma of housework. 

This is not why I came on here to write today. When you are a Life Doula or specifically on an upward spiral journey you really are meant to honour your agreements. It's all part of the process. Then sometimes you feel resistance and well there is no way through it. You just don't want to do something even though it may be it may be in your best interests. Like washing the porridge pot. Getting down to the unglamorous business of dharma is as much a part of spiritual growth as anything else. Doing the things that you really don't want to do. Like untangle the hellish mess that has taken residence in our living room, on the desk the kitchen, oh and the bedroom too. Sometimes I live far to much in my head for my own good, where I feel that writing my story, figuring out the next step is far more important than keeping up with my day to day dharma. Keeping in line with the daily maintenance as much a part of your spiritual journey as meditating for 12 hours daily I promise.

In the meantime though. I'm going to continue ignoring the state of the house and carry on with the very important work of my own business. Life is after all a process and there are always things that we need to figure out. 

Hmm that's my story. Do you want to hear it again.....

No comments: