Monday 11 December 2017

Dream Journal

I've recently started keeping a dream journal. it's something that I have been meaning to do for ages and have only gotten round to in the last few months. So each morning if I can remember my dreams I write them down. It's becoming an interesting practice and I do hope that in the forth coming years that it will bring me deeper insights into my subconscious and help me find a way into the shamanic hinterland or what's going on up there in the star chakra arena.

I have always remembered my dreams from being a very little girl. I can recall dreams there themes and the point in my life in which I had them. They hold deep importance to me. Most importantly I often get answers in my dreams to other people questions. Here in South Africa you will often here people talking about praying on things. I wonder what that means, truly.  The thing is for me it's more likely that I dream on it.

My dreams are source of strength and quandary as I certainly seem to live in more than one world or even in other dimension. I believe that we can travel through dreams, not just into the minds relentless imagination but also into connections with other people. I believe it is possible to communicate with people living and dead through dreams. That we are also capable of connecting with deeper energies such as some might say Mother Ayuhasca or even the Earth itself. It's pretty intense stuff. Although I have been literally been a waking dreamer for decades in is only now that I have found the inclination to take my understanding of the dream world further.

No comments: