Sunday 17 March 2013

FYI & Portfolio Development

Well two months on and a new blog post has appeared as sporadically as the last one. What actually happened last time was that I wrote three blog posts three days in a row and thought I had found a tool that allowed them to publish at a preset time in the future, thus allowing me to write what ever I wanted when I wanted. What actually happened was that none of the posts posted and when I came to blog posting again I realised that my flow no longer made sense, damn it. I don't think you missed much. Blog post titles included 'A Blog A Day Keeps The Doctor Away' which briefly explained what I thought I had discovered. Needles to say I got disheartened and then I procrastinated and now we are here. I'm beginning to understand no rules whatsoever is better than not creating so if that means five short blogs a day to one massive one a week or even a month is better than nothing. Besides I'm trying to build up some kind of crazy writing portfolio to make money writing article on the internet. Through this process I have discovered that although I may have written quite a few press releases and other things I have written absolutely no articles whatsoever. So if you need any articles written I'm available.

I have changed the look on the blog though am considering further work to give it more 'identity'.  If you want to keep updated with this blog you can click on follow. Oh and thanks for all the blog views I can see it on my stats.

No comments: