Wednesday 16 January 2013

Retrospective: All in a days work

Ha ha! Well I'm beginning to get back to grips with blogger. I've figured out how to include my links, via the compose not HTML button. Though it doesn't seem to take me through to the most recent drafts of article which seems a little strange. No one from Google got back to me to explain the problem. Not that I should be surprised though I am surprised with myself. I've emailed them a few time about a couple of different things but they have never replied. I'm a bit confused by the schedule button as it seem to only let me register the blog with Western Pacific Time which is very useful on GMT, though I am excited by the idea that I can set the time for a blog to be posted which is cool.

I seem to be getting more than a few views, so thank you guys for clicking.

Today I didn't beat my high score on snake of 438 I have on old style NOKIA now and have been getting some nostalgic video game joy from the very simple programming that makes me think of the ZX Spectrum. I did manage to get through to T-Mobile and cancel my contract, unlock my Iphone and transfer my UK number onto pay-as-you-go 50 minutes later. So don't delete me from your phones just yet.

There was another big storm tonight rumbling in the distance and then suddenly searing my retinas. It really is amazing tonight. I didn't have to open the curtain because the lightning was so strong. Flashes of lightning come through the curtains is like looking at ink lines through tracing paper and the coloured flashing lines through the sky get embossed on you eyeballs like carbon paper. The rains come too torrential. Flooding the street in seconds, the water flows away down storm drains, with openings that could swallow child.

I swam in the pool too. 25 lengths of breast stroke and then to a strange choice of doggy paddle to try and stretch my legs a little, as in use the muscles that I don't normally use. Then once I'd finished that I found myself spinning around kinda chasing my tail caught up in the whirlpool I was creating.  It's strange being the only one in the swimming pool, the things you find yourself doing, then considering the security card watching you floating or your back mistaking you for dead.  You hear some strange noises under water. Do you think earplugs are a good investment?

Victor is now lying next to me playing snake on my phone too. He has already blasted my score to pieces playing on a higher level. Oh well. Night night.


No comments: