Saturday 11 April 2009

Starry Water

Tonight the river is as beautiful as ever and the stars are reflected in the water, like some mythological place from a Tolkien novel. No elves, though. I'm tempted to read a book. Whay not? A lot of tham are mouldy. Whoops, that what a whole load of rain will do. Hmm what else to say........ not much. I've really started snging of late, never seem to stiop at all it's kinda interesing. Today or last night I left my purse at the Q bar after a really good night out at the Watersports centre. It was a fundraises for 'Help the Jaded' a cabaret show by a local theatre company - that I can't remember the name of. Adrian is in it though. Adrian is lovely, a big fluffy Australian (well wee actually). The show ( that I saw a few month ago) is incredible really funny. it's all about volunteers in a charity shop which cracks me up because my Aunt Rebecca runs a charity shop and it's much closer to the mark than they could ever suspect. Anyways I cycled out to get it as I had phoned to find out if it was there, it was. I collected it up and it still had all the money in it. Well done people of Falmouth. I met up with Ian and had already bumped into Brian on the Moor. Ian didn't get his signing on money. Gutting I gave him £30. Not much else happened. I toddled up to see Richard at the Gallery who tryed to sell me some Julian Opie prints which I quite like but would never actually put on the wall. Bummer hey. The print I really like is still there. The one with trees lining a path on a moonlight night, with all the stars out Ilove it I've had my eye on it for over a year. Lorna arrived with the twins and it was great to see them all growing up, they're starting to look a lot different to one another, which is nice. It might be really weird knowing that you look almost identical to your brother/sister, saying that I look a lot like my brother. People used to think we were twins. Check facebook. I had a dilema on about Sunday/Monday lunch some how or another Belle and I agreed to do Easter Sunday Roast on Easter Monday a bit weird but hey. However nobody confirmed and so I failed to buy what we needed and now I'm not sure what to do about but it I don't actually think we are that bothered.

I've napping a lot lately in the afternoon, well really I shouldn't give myself a hard time as up until a few weeks ago I was sleeping my way through three days a week. My energy levels are still really good and it hit me today that maybe i'm ready to cut down my alcohol in take. Get it back to normal, in other words not caining it no more. Getting back to writing this blog is a good start.

I'm loving 'The best of John Martyn' album I bought last week.

No comments: