Friday 23 January 2009

Maybe the internet isn't so great!

In fact I've probably believed that for sometime. I'm a bit shocked at myself for staying on this thing for so long maybe it's not having a TV or maybe it's You Tube's fault for not having Princes' 'Purple Rain' on there. Anyways I've now managed to distract myself for a further hour looking at You Tube. Found some Joan Armatrading and I'm now listening to 'Born in the USA' by good old Bruce.

I was quite down before I started listening to that stuff, not that it is particularly uplifting. I also remembered that I've got a pyjama party to go to. That's a problem I have some pyjamas it just that there dirty, that bad kinda dirty that only us chicks know about. You know the kind of stains I'm talking about it! Should I just wear them shamelessly, aiming to shock? Or maybe, just maybe I might be able to find some slightly fashionable legging Jim Jam's I got two years ago for Christmas. If I can't find those I reckon I'll be going in a baggy t-shirt donated to my cause by Chris with some black stocking and a pair of slippers. Seems quite easy given I haven't taken off the baggy t-shirt yet.

So the internet and a red wine hangover have prevented me from doing absolutely fuck all today. Except get online. Which to be honest has been a great achievement, though my thought processes are beginning to fade a bit and I feel like I've been awake on a bus journey all night unable but straining to see something out the window. You know what I mean.

My berth had a major leek last night and I'm not sure where from. So the mattress protector my sheet and the duvet are soaking wet in the bottom right hand corner. I managed to ignore it, well until now. Having just realised I've lost my phone I was unable to phone Wayne and tell him that I was putting it on a lttle fan heater to try to resolve the situation. Hopefully the electrics won't blow. I don't know where I've left my phone hopefully on Wayne's boat 'Silver Quest'. (I've just been on 'Silver Quest' and noticed the ladder is on top of the quay. This wouldn't be a problem except I'm about fifteen feet below the quay - drat. I'll have to get out my spiderman costume) If not I'll have to carefully retrace my steps through last night. Easily it's got to be either at the Star & Garter, The Prince of Wales or in the back of a taxi - whoops. I still have my encrusted face make-up to show for the ordeal. Why do us girls do these things? or why does this girl do these things when she aware of the immense effort it takes to remove makeup when you live on a boat and I don't have enough money to buy those disposable facial wipes - arrgggh. Oh I just remembered Vaseline - yes I've got some brilliant. That's as girly as it gets I suppose. Actually this has been a pretty girly blog with period stains on pyjamas and encrusted eye make-up.

Whats more I feel like having a bitch about my ex- boyfriend/partner but that's probably just stupid a bit to contemplative at this point in time , generally just crappy and girly and more than likely just going to upset me. So why bother. Did everybody else scream that along with me?

Hmm what more to mention, yeah I've just failed to use the internet for what I would have used it for had I had limited time on it; that is constructively. My to do list is not done and I'm now just wittering on, see it's destroyed my brain.........

I'll write something better tomorrow, I hope.

2 comments:

Tiger said...

Ello. I bet u too busy ritin blogs to reed ur comments cos nobody eva ansas me comments. But i left u a questionable comment on ur last post abowt Silva Quest but u not ansa so I gues u not know it.

ps I liyk ur blog cos u say wot u want an swear an downt care.

kimberley said...

Wayne are you posing as a 13 year old boy that can't spell?