Monday 8 December 2008

The year is almost up

Lets hasten to add here that that does not mean to suggest that my life is any nearer to being under control. The last week I have spent in hospital asa result of fitting which can not be scored of the list from being the result of a ny neurological problems. This is a good thing and yet no leaves me somwhere in no man's land. Hey hum. Christmas is coming to greet most of us fast and having been signed off on the sick for nine months it's easy to say I am quite simply skint and my benefits didin't get paid this week!!! I should be frustrated by this but some how it comes to be almost complete par for the course. Be under no illussions being on benefits takes almost as much daily work as full time job. Well I hope everybody is doing well and not feeling the credit crunch to badly. Maybe I'll get more than one of these up for the months of december? What do you think?

No comments: